`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 A&G Cryptocurrency

2018 A&G Cryptocurrency
Couldn't believe what this card is worth now.  Got it free from someone who sent as fillers with a trade or maybe something I bought on eBay a couple years ago.  Usually I just throw everything away that doesn't have a baseball player on it but just stuffed this in a random box since I got it.  I guess I'm glad I did on this one.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

RE: 2018 A&G Cryptocurrency
Oh wow! That's crazy!

Wow! That's wild. I'm surprised I don't have it, considering I own many cryptocurrencies.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

I believe its a similar phenomenon with the 2019 Allen and Ginter Egg card. Was recently at an absurd value, but has now lost half of that value, but still is at an absurd value. LOL

(03-26-2021, 08:45 AM)jbissell Wrote: I believe its a similar phenomenon with the 2019 Allen and Ginter Egg card. Was recently at an absurd value, but has now lost half of that value, but still is at an absurd value. LOL

I didn't look at that until now, that's an insane value.  The Brooklyn back one is even more insane.  

Maybe they'll do an entire egg insert set.  Brown, white, chicken, duck, quail, ostrich, emu, etc etc etc.

(03-26-2021, 09:05 AM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I didn't look at that until now, that's an insane value.  The Brooklyn back one is even more insane.  

Maybe they'll do an entire egg insert set.  Brown, white, chicken, duck, quail, ostrich, emu, etc etc etc.
Yeah, the Cryptocurrency & Easter Egg popped up on the Beckett hot list this month.  That's the only reason I even looked for the card in my boxes.  Otherwise I would of just thrown it away.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1