`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont use Gulf south trading cards for breaks

Dont use Gulf south trading cards for breaks
I was recently in a football break from Gulf south trading cards.   The first pack of cards opened on the break it looks like there is a black optic card.    He proceeds to set the cards off to the side.   You can barely see the cards there through the names and teams.    Then after a couple of packs where his hand is hiding those cards.   He then straightens them and then decided to go through them.    The you tube video is 2020 optic  & 2021 Topps series 1 hobby break.   There is no sound through out the entire video.  the next video he says he is sorry,  about the sound.   Time stamp of the front of the card is at 5:39.  Then you can see at 5:49 he sets them aside.   for no reason.  At the 7:26 mark he adjust the pile.   Then grabs the pile and goes through them at  the 7:32 mark.   Please let other collectors know.

RE: Dont use Gulf south trading cards for breaks
Thanks for the warning... there's probably enough breakers gobbling up the product from Panini, so the least they can do is have a quality break. Hope you got some good cards, though!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

jermwilcox@gmail.com Wrote:I was recently in a football break from Gulf south trading cards.   The first pack of cards opened on the break it looks like there is a black optic card.    He proceeds to set the cards off to the side.   You can barely see the cards there through the names and teams.    Then after a couple of packs where his hand is hiding those cards.   He then straightens them and then decided to go through them.    The you tube video is 2020 optic  & 2021 Topps series 1 hobby break.   There is no sound through out the entire video.  the next video he says he is sorry,  about the sound.   Time stamp of the front of the card is at 5:39.  Then you can see at 5:49 he sets them aside.   for no reason.  At the 7:26 mark he adjust the pile.   Then grabs the pile and goes through them at  the 7:32 mark.   Please let other collectors know.
The black 1 of 1 is only available in the premium box set not pack pulled. Bad form by the breaker to set cards aside off screen but doesn't look like anything was switched. Even if it was it would not be a Jalen Hurts /25. What you saw was the black pandora.

That being said I would not be comfortable with a breaker that has a habit of taking cards off screen like that

Checkout Varsity Breaks. Patrick is a good guy. He's a small breaker, but does Football, basketball, and baseball I believe. Tell him Nate, former LLC member sent you. No, I don't get anything for it lol. I don't have money for breaks, so it's been several months since I was able to join him. He was establishing a pretty active community before I left facebook.