`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would anyone be interested in a short video on SB MVPs from my collection?

RE: Would anyone be interested in a short video on SB MVPs from my collection?
Alright! Here it is! I used Rumble as I prefer that. Youtube is being unkind to me right now lol. So trying out Rumble. Also, Youtube already has tons of content on it. Rumble is a new opportunity to share on. Hopefully the links work. Like youtube they are monetizing all accounts, small or large, the difference is that Rumble still pays you for your content instead of keeping it all like Youtube. They do take longer to process videos, but this link should still work. https://rumble.com/veih4p-super-bowl-i-m...starr.html
From now on, I'll be posting in my SB MVP thread when I have a new video, but since I asked here and you guys said go for it, I'm posting it here for your ease of use Smile This video was a little dry, I'll try and have some cool tidbits for the next one.

And go for it CMC Fan!

Hey Nate, loved for first foray into it. I especially liked your thoughts on the poor tackling techniques and the comparison of throwing motions between the QBs. A couple items that I think could be helpful for future videos:

1. Give a little more details about the card. Show off the back, talk about the set, any interesting historical notes about it (assuming it's a licensed card)/
2. Maybe have some notes off-camera to talk to some interesting facts like the final score, stats on the Super Bowl MVP, if there was any controversy about the pick from your perspective, etc.

The passion you voiced is clear to me and I think you've got the makings of an interesting series! Keep up the good work.

jplarson Wrote:Hey Nate, loved for first foray into it.  I especially liked your thoughts on the poor tackling techniques and the comparison of throwing motions between the QBs.  A couple items that I think could be helpful for future videos:

1. Give a little more details about the card.  Show off the back, talk about the set, any interesting historical notes about it (assuming it's a licensed card)/
2.  Maybe have some notes off-camera to talk to some interesting facts like the final score, stats on the Super Bowl MVP, if there was any controversy about the pick from your perspective, etc.

The passion you voiced is clear to me and I think you've got the makings of an interesting series!  Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the input! I definitely felt it was lacking in a lot of areas, so I hope to do better in the next one. Good suggestions! Appreciate the kind words Smile

SB2 is up in the SB MVP thread! I'll only be posting in there from now on. Thanks for watching!