Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking a specific trade

Seeking a specific trade
Hello!
I am seeking a 2018 Bowman Chrome Draft Jared Kelenic. I am willing to trade a 2019 Topps Chrome Fernando Tatis Jr RC for it. I know its a bit lopsided based on the current values of both cards, but the reason Im willing to make this trade is due to the fact I need a Kelenic and I have 2 Topps Chrome Tatis Jr RC's. 

If anyone is interested in making this specific trade, let me know. Thanks!

RE: Seeking a specific trade
Bummer! I thought I could help but only have the paper for trade and the refractor to keep.

Ahh that is a bummer. Definitely dont blame ya for keeping the refractor!

jbissell Wrote:Ahh that is a bummer. Definitely dont blame ya for keeping the refractor!
I have the complete refractor sets from 2015 thru 2019, and they are jumping!

Yep....and some of these bowman cards are jumping by 1000% or more! Part of me thinks Beckett is playing catch up on the values of many of these cards.

jbissell Wrote:Yep....and some of these bowman cards are jumping by 1000% or more! Part of me thinks Beckett is playing catch up on the values of many of these cards.
Yeah, there are 3 long-time users on this site that always bash the BV by Beckett and refuse to trade high-end using those values.  I just don't get into eBay, so...

I can see why some traders, especially those who are active on eBay selling and whatnot, would want to use eBay as a guide. I dont like looking around eBay either unless I have a card listed as N/A in Beckett.

I have heard from multiple members here that the BV of the Topps Chrome Update Juan Soto RC isnt even remotely accurate. I have done some high end trades here, but I think it would definitely improve trading traffic if the site updated its BV's quicker and more accurately.