`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update: 2021 Topps Road to Opening Day Team Sets

RE: Update: 2021 Topps Road to Opening Day Team Sets
(10-28-2021, 12:00 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Congrats, Joe, that's awesome!

I may have to get into these when all of the Tigers' kids finally reach the majors.
Thanks RJ. You know how I feel about auto's I do not I get in person so.......  May try for a rainbow for Bohm over the winter before he blows up in 2022......LOL.

Casey Mize is my man!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(10-28-2021, 02:02 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Very nice!  Alec Bohm is part of my PC.  So is Bryson Stott.  Every year I pick young players that I think will make the majors of teams I do not hate (Phillies, Astros, Dodgers, Mariners, Twins, and Red Sox).  Rhys Hoskins is also part of my PC but only his prospect and RC years.
Thanks Kerry!  PM your addy - I have an extra Bohm base if you need one. Will send PWE - give me a week or so.

(10-28-2021, 11:54 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Bohm /49, Harper /99 AND Realmuto /99 !!??!! Awesome stuff, Joe!
Amazing pulls ... congrats!
Hey stranger!  Hope all is well.  These auto sets are awesome.  Glad Topps sent what I paid for - even if they were 8 months after they were paid for.  Good stuff.......

Hey congrats Joe on those autos! Those are probably the best Phillies you could get unless they went retro with Schmidt.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(10-29-2021, 05:59 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Thanks RJ. You know how I feel about auto's I do not I get in person so.......  May try for a rainbow for Bohm over the winter before he blows up in 2022......LOL.

Casey Mize is my man!
He is very good, hopefully they stop taking him out after four innings next year.

Skubal, Manning, Torkelson, Greene, Dingler, Jobe (hopefully) ... all in the pipeline or already in the bigs.