`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 was horrible but why more punishment today?

2020 was horrible but why more punishment today?
Not fair that I have to suffer thru constant talk about how great others think Aaron Rodgers is.  Enough already...after just the 1st quarter!!

RE: 2020 was horrible but why more punishment today?
The GOATest of the GOATs lol! I'm sure Nate is eating this up but for the rest of us it's just eating at us Smile

I drink your tears and your wailing surpasses all the beautiful music ever created! Haha! We all know Rodgers' skills, talents, and accomplishments, so I won't bore you with those. Yesterday was a team win though. That offensive line played their guts out. It might've been different with a fully healthy Donald, but that group stole the will from the Rams. MVS made a huge 1st down conversion, Aaron Jones had some third effort runs, Jamaal Williams pounded anyone who got in his way, and Dillon managed a few nice ones before he got hurt. Lazard dropped an easy pass, but made up for it late. And the defense did just enough. Kenny Clark owned the line. So there, now you got to hear how great the rest of the team was :p If the Packers get the lead, they can hang with anyone. If they are down, well, that's not a good recipe.

Maybe I'm bias, but it's going to be even worse to listen to Buck and Aikman talk about Brees and Brady today...ugh.

(01-17-2021, 12:14 PM)savagenate Wrote: blah blah blah
well said Wink

I will have to turn off the sound if I watch the NFC Championship game!! My guess is 'Aaron Rodgers' will be said 102 times and 'Tom Brady' 99 times. Ugh.

With apologies to any Brady or Buccaneers fans out there, I WILL be wearing my Eddie Lacy jersey next weekend.

jplarson Wrote:well said Wink
HAHAHA!

kerryandbeth Wrote:I will have to turn off the sound if I watch the NFC Championship game!!  My guess is 'Aaron Rodgers' will be said 102 times and 'Tom Brady' 99 times.  Ugh.
Haha, sorry man

I will never too harder for Tom Brady than I will this weekend.

rjcj2017 Wrote:I will never too harder for Tom Brady than I will this weekend.
I never want to hear another complaint about the Patriots or Alabama then  Big Grin Lol!