`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heartbreaking Loss...

RE: Heartbreaking Loss...
That was an epic tantrum, one that A-A-Ron would be proud of.

kerryandbeth Wrote:Side comment:  I am very surprised the NFL let Tampa Bay win to have a home game for the Super Bowl.  Maybe the reason is that the pandemic will already cut into the profits so that local fans not spending money will not be noticed.
And if you want to look at a possible conspiracy theory and motive to tell the refs to favor Tampa Bay in that game, Tampa doesn't have to travel thus limiting the potential exposure with only one team traveling to a neutral site.

Although very likely its just that the refs stink and missed some very consequential calls against Tampa (Iowa State Legend Alan Lazard's jersey was being tugged so hard you could see his shoulder pads exposed on Tampa's interception that set up a touchdown).

But I am also on the Go Chiefs side - as an Eagles fan, I got to pull for Andy Reid and Mike Kafka

Go Brady! Go Bucs!

This is the way.

rjcj2017 Wrote:That was an epic tantrum, one that A-A-Ron would be proud of.
I aim to please...wish it could make me the money he makes lol!

ZSDOne Wrote:And if you want to look at a possible conspiracy theory and motive to tell the refs to favor Tampa Bay in that game, Tampa doesn't have to travel thus limiting the potential exposure with only one team traveling to a neutral site.

Although very likely its just that the refs stink and missed some very consequential calls against Tampa (Iowa State Legend Alan Lazard's jersey was being tugged so hard you could see his shoulder pads exposed on Tampa's interception that set up a touchdown).

But I am also on the Go Chiefs side - as an Eagles fan, I got to pull for Andy Reid and Mike Kafka
I do think refs tend to favor Brady more than any other QB. And I think it's possible at times earlier in his career with the Patriots that the refs were pressured. But I felt like the refs called a fair game in the sense they were consistent all the way until that last play. Packers had their chances, so I don't think it was the refs against the Packers. But it does suck that in 3 different championship games the refs decided the game against the Packers. Maybe if it was Rodgers going down they would have thrown the flag too. I don't know.  But oh well. Maybe it'll finally get Pettine fired lol. 
I forgot Kafka was there, I like that he's given that opportunity. Kellen Moore is the same. Byron Leftwitch. Cool to see players given the chance to coach!

savagenate Wrote:I do think refs tend to favor Brady more than any other QB. And I think it's possible at times earlier in his career with the Patriots that the refs were pressured. But I felt like the refs called a fair game in the sense they were consistent all the way until that last play. Packers had their chances, so I don't think it was the refs against the Packers. But it does suck that in 3 different championship games the refs decided the game against the Packers. Maybe if it was Rodgers going down they would have thrown the flag too. I don't know.  But oh well. Maybe it'll finally get Pettine fired lol. 
I forgot Kafka was there, I like that he's given that opportunity. Kellen Moore is the same. Byron Leftwitch. Cool to see players given the chance to coach!
It's OK ... the good news is, it prevented the rest of us from having to watch A-A-Ron in the Super Bowl all those times.

Him winning another ring will just have to stay a "beautiful mystery" ... LOL ... who talks like that?

savagenate Wrote:I understand divisional foes being jealous of the Packers. We've had 2 HOF QBs. We've won a lot of games. We make the playoffs a lot. But honestly, if we don't win SBs, what's the point? All's we get is a bad draft slot where we are sure to make the dumbest pick we can lol.
Jealous?? I can guarantee that's a NO!  I am the Vikes fan that refused to watch their season with Favre at the helm.  I cannot stand cocky athletes who get paid millions to play a game and then whine whenever something goes against them or see somebody else paid more or tries to tell the coach what to do!

That is Aaron Rodgers.  The fact that he is in our division makes him worse than Brady or others.

kerryandbeth Wrote:Jealous?? I can guarantee that's a NO!  I am the Vikes fan that refused to watch their season with Favre at the helm.  I cannot stand cocky athletes who get paid millions to play a game and then whine whenever something goes against them or see somebody else paid more or tries to tell the coach what to do!

That is Aaron Rodgers.  The fact that he is in our division makes him worse than Brady or others.
Yes, Nate, it is clear.

A-A-Ron is the worst.

(01-27-2021, 04:16 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: A-A-Ron is the worst.
Brady Bot and his TB12 method is the worst.

Uh-Eh-Ron is 2nd worst.

Jim McMahon and the '85 Bears are the best.

I have spoken.

jplarson Wrote:Brady Bot and his TB12 method is the worst.

Uh-Eh-Ron is 2nd worst.

Jim McMahon and the '85 Bears are the best.

I have spoken.
The difference is, Brady knows he's better than Rodgers ... Rodgers only thinks he's better than Brady.

Funny story about the 1985 Bears ... back in the day, when "Jazzercise" was a big deal, my mom used to drag me to her Jazzercise workouts that year.

Her instructor was Shannon Eason, the sister of Tony Eason, the Patriots' QB that season.

So every week while my mom was dancing to 1980s dance hits like "Billy Jean," "All Night Long," and "Maneater," I would draw and color pictures of all the Patriots' good players - Eason, Tippett, Fryar, James, etc. - and would give them to Shannon and ask her to send to Tony to hand out to his teammates.

(I was 10, OK? Give me a break!)

She always said she would, but I never knew for sure if she did or not.

Of course the Patriots got a historic beatdown by the Bears, but about a month after the game, I went to Jazzercise again one night with my mom, and Shannon gave me a signed Super Bowl program from Tony!

Sadly I don't know where it is, but anytime I hear "85 Bears" it makes me think about the 85 Patriots, too.