`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini one and one Zion /10

Panini one and one Zion /10
    Hi all, Do you think this Zion Williamson RPA /10 will be a mover and shaker in the future. We have all seen the movement on a variety of RPA's. Yes its a sticker auto and not on card. Any help would be appreciated

RE: Panini one and one Zion /10
It is tough to say. I would rather have a different Zion RPA personally. The auto is a sticker and the patch is not that impressive. If you think he will be great for years to come then keep it. Otherwise I would get rid of it while he is hot. Good luck with whatever you decide.

akaus Wrote:It is tough to say. I would rather have a different Zion RPA personally. The auto is a sticker and the patch is not that impressive. If you think he will be great for years to come then keep it. Otherwise I would get rid of it while he is hot. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Thanks man! It's not my cup of tea but the problem is only a /35 and /99 have been sold so far so i dont actually know the price of this which makes it tricky. But i guess theres no harm in keeping it until there is actually a comp for it Smile

I would use the other numbered versions as a base for your pricing. You can always list on Ebay with a super high price and accept offers. Normally the first time a card is sold is the best. Good luck.

PM sent, thanks!

RJ

akaus Wrote:I would use the other numbered versions as a base for your pricing. You can always list on Ebay with a super high price and accept offers. Normally the first time a card is sold is the best. Good luck.
thanks man, i might just do that Smile

PM replied to, thanks!

RJ