`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Bowman Draft

2020 Bowman Draft
Well, it looks like 2020 Bowman Draft is now priced in the guide. The base cards anyway. If history is a guide, the autos and inserts are still a few days out.

RE: 2020 Bowman Draft
For $29 shipped I got all six of the Tigers 2020 draft picks, wondering how I did on book value, LOL

The problem with Amazon gift cards is that they usually don't have the selection that eBay does, due to lack of competition, and the shipping prices are usually higher.

But I don't want to sound like an ingrate if I request eBay or generic Visa/Mastercard/American Express gift cards, LOL

jbissell Wrote:Well, it looks like 2020 Bowman Draft is now priced in the guide. The base cards anyway. If history is a guide, the autos and inserts are still a few days out.
Aww, I was 1 day off my prediction.

kerryandbeth Wrote:Aww, I was 1 day off my prediction.
You still may end up being right. There’s still a lot of base not priced yet. Maybe half. Sorry for the semi false alarm.

jbissell Wrote:You still may end up being right. There’s still a lot of base not priced yet. Maybe half. Sorry for the semi false alarm.
Ha!  There is a post by rjmurphy323@gmail.com from late December about delayed pricing of Bowman Draft and I suggested the 6th or 7th of January.  Oh, well.