`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
thinking on getting back into beckett(is it worth it)

thinking on getting back into beckett(is it worth it)
been out of the trading side of the hobby for several years still collected part time but thinking on getting back in. just wanted to check to see how the organizer is running now. it got really frustrating using it before.  but i do miss trading.. thxs. for the feed back..
[Image: chevydad575banner.jpg]
....I COLLECT....
CHIPPER JONES,GREG MADDUX,BOBBY COX,JOHN SMOLTZ,ANDRUW JONES,JASON HEYWARD,BRIAN MCCANN
I MAIL ON PAYDAY FRIDAY'S EACH WEEK...

RE: thinking on getting back into beckett(is it worth it)
There are issues at least twice a month with shutdowns or glitches. Several have had cards temporarily disappear. I have had recent trouble with the ORG folders not showing every time.

But, I still renewed another year thru 2021...

I have seen glitches, but nothing to the point where I lose my collection and have to re-enter everything. Im willing to put up with the occasional glitch, so I would recommend it. Trading has been great.

thxs guys. i think i will give it another try...
[Image: chevydad575banner.jpg]
....I COLLECT....
CHIPPER JONES,GREG MADDUX,BOBBY COX,JOHN SMOLTZ,ANDRUW JONES,JASON HEYWARD,BRIAN MCCANN
I MAIL ON PAYDAY FRIDAY'S EACH WEEK...

I decided not to renew. My main thing is there were too few traders around here to pay $70+ a year for the ORG. Also, no one goes by BV anymore. So the values here are irrelevant. That is strictly my opinion (people around here still live and breath by BV). 

If you use the ORG strictly to keep track of your collection, then that's up to you. I am down with Covid and isolated for a couple of weeks.. So I've decided to create a website with all of my collection (not counting base cards). But again that's just me. I found a free place. 

As I said, if there were more traders around here, it might be worth it. But it's just not to me.