Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Came Early - Thanks Nate!

Christmas Came Early - Thanks Nate!
JP and Nate have spoiled me lately.

First the epic Archer package last week from JP, and then I got this in the mail today from Nate ... first D'Andre Swift auto in a Lions uni!

[Image: Swift.jpg]

On card and everything ... awesome!!!

He also included a red press proof parallel of Julian Okwara's Donruss RC as well as a Jahlani Tavai Optic RC for my Lions PC.

Note to you two gentlemen ... I will be returning the favor, but am going to wait until after the holidays to avoid the packages getting lost.

Stay tuned and thank you so much again!

RJ

RE: Christmas Came Early - Thanks Nate!
rjcj2017 Wrote:JP and Nate have spoiled me lately.

First the epic Archer package last week from JP, and then I got this in the mail today from Nate ... first D'Andre Swift auto in a Lions uni!

[Image: Swift.jpg]

On card and everything ... awesome!!!

He also included a red press proof parallel of Julian Okwara's Donruss RC as well as a Jahlani Tavai Optic RC for my Lions PC.

Note to you two gentlemen ... I will be returning the favor, but am going to wait until after the holidays to avoid the packages getting lost.

Stay tuned and thank you so much again!

RJ
Glad it got there! I didn't know if you had grabbed one or not, but thought since it was in a Lions uni, and on card, it would fit. So glad you like it! Merry Christmas!

savagenate Wrote:Glad it got there! I didn't know if you had grabbed one or not, but thought since it was in a Lions uni, and on card, it would fit. So glad you like it! Merry Christmas!
Nope, first one!

Love the card and the design and always a sucker for on card auto in blue Sharpie!

Good people just being good
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

jaderock Wrote:Good people just being good
A good egg that Nate fella is.