`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Nate (savagenate)

Thank you Nate (savagenate)
Got these 2019 Donruss Parallels (Aqueous Test, Red Press Proof and Gold Press Proof #/50) from Nate! Thank you kind sir!

If ANYONE ever sees a 2019 Donruss Press Proof Bronze of Brunell....please let me know asap...it was a Retail Exclusive I believe

[Image: hnq4z0j2.JPG]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Thank you Nate (savagenate)
Always liked Brunell.

And what is this retail you speak of? lol
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Despite his allegiance to a terrible football team, Nate's a pretty solid guy Smile. The board population may be few, but there's great members here keeping the spark alive! Well done Nate.

You're welcome! I tried to find something lower numbered, but for some reason there don't seem to be many laying around...

jplarson Wrote:Despite his allegiance to a terrible football team, Nate's a pretty solid guy Smile.  The board population may be few, but there's great members here keeping the spark alive!  Well done Nate.
Aw, you're gonna make me blush

savagenate Wrote:...but for some reason there don't seem to be many laying around...
hmmm?!?  Big Grin
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

jaderock Wrote:hmmm?!?  Big Grin
I mean this as a compliment ... I wonder if Panini keeps making Brunell cards because they know jaderock will buy all of them?

rjcj2017 Wrote:I mean this as a compliment ... I wonder if Panini keeps making Brunell cards because they know jaderock will buy all of them?
I said the same when he came out in mosaic lol