`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Arozarena arrested in Mexico

RE: Randy Arozarena arrested in Mexico
kerryandbeth Wrote:No surprise here...I do not collect or want Arozarena cards.  Even if he behaves, I see him as a one-hit-wonder.
Right on cue, his cards have dropped in value and he is on the December 4th 'Cold List'.

Expected..if he is good and has a few good seasons and wins a couple awards..his cards will rebound slowly and you will be glad you have them..may take 3-5 years though..

kerryandbeth Wrote:Right on cue, his cards have dropped in value and he is on the December 4th 'Cold List'.
What's really disappointing about that is that details are/where very sketchy, no charges were filed and it has nothing to do with his on field performance.

First it was "he beat up his elderly father in law" ... then it became "he got into an altercation with his ex-wife/girlfriend's new husband" ... and since it involved his daughter, who's to say the "father in law" or the "new husband" wasn't abusing his daughter?

Maybe the other guy attacked Randy first?

Wild speculation on my part, intentionally ... because if we don't know Randy's specific role in the situation, we sure as hell don't know the other guy's.

Plus, when a situation involves someone's children, I never judge what happened, especially without having  anywhere near all of the facts.

Anyway, pretty lame, because the last time we saw him on the field he was pretty much having the best postseason of any player ever, in the history of the sport.

Don't forget that all 2020 records and accomplishments should come with an asterisk.

bonds20001 Wrote:Expected..if he is good and has a few good seasons and wins a couple awards..his cards will rebound slowly and you will be glad you have them..may take 3-5 years though..
I wouldn't even give it that long.  I believe if he comes out of the gate next year and has a solid season, this whole incident will be pretty much forgotten.  People seem to have the attention span of a gnat when it some to athletes and issues like this one.