`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to buy?

What to buy?
I have missed most of 2020.  What would be your suggestion for the top box to buy?
I am not planning to build sets.  Prefer RCs and cool inserts.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

RE: What to buy?
I would suggest a lockbox to protect your money. Nothing in 2020 is worth the price.

Topps Chrome and Bowman anything is pretty much prohibitively expensive.

I would recommend just going with Series 1 and 2 Topps paper this year.

Seems like Pfizer might be a good
(11-07-2020, 11:10 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I would suggest a lockbox to protect your money. Nothing in 2020 is worth the price.
Pfizer might be a good lockbox to stick some money in.

paulkellyjr Wrote:Since the price of boxes has skyrocketed, I have been picking up singles online from breakers trying to recoup their money.

I picked up a francisco alvarez 1st auto ($75) and Riley Greene auto ($30), where the boxes are around $250.

jbissell Wrote:Topps Chrome and Bowman anything is pretty much prohibitively expensive.

I would recommend just going with Series 1 and 2 Topps paper this year.
Just bought a Jumbo Topps Update and I can't believe how expensive it was! only 1 auto so much for jumbo boxes being a better deal anymore. Stick with the hobby box.
Even though Topps Chrome is overtly expensive I still find it the best deal. You can pull a good RC refractor (I got a prism Arozerena) pretty easily and it almost pays for the box. Between Bichette, Robert, Arozerena and Alvarez, it makes it a better year than 2019
Looking for Habs/ Expos