`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A couple team breaks

A couple team breaks
I've been supporting a new breaker recently, and gotten into a few random team and pyt breaks. I don't have pictures loaded up, but not much to brag about either. 

Absolute, one box, Raiders-
Josh Jacobs Purple /5 

2020 Black Gold, one box, Ravens/Colts-
Jacob Eason tie-dye? patch /99
Devin Duvernay patch auto /99

2020 Mosaic, 2 boxes, Packers/Jaguars-
Base- Jones, Rodgers mvps x2, Adams x2, Favre, King, Love NFL Debut
Silver Prizm- Love NFL Debut, AJ Dillon, Aaron Jones
Flashy Rodgers, no idea which prizm it is lol. 
Jags-
Base- Ngakoue, Conley, Campbell Pro Bowl, Allen, Minshew
Power red? Ngakoue, Chark
Swagger flashy prizm- Minshew

I do like the colors from Mosaic. The Packers have been reasonably priced. Jags were a bit high, but had to try for Jaderock and his Brunell collection lol. Prices on non-rookie singles seem to be decent in the aftermarket from the little I've looked. I wasn't a fan of the other brands. Like the rest, the products are insanely priced by the box, and unless you hit the lottery, completely a waste of money. If you can get into an honest breaker's room, your individual team might be available for a decent price if there are rainbows or autos you want to chase. So my take, DON'T BUY THE BOXES. If you need a fix or want to support a small breaker, buy into your team and don't hope for the golden ticket, just enjoy the colors!

RE: A couple team breaks
I get a lot of the Ravens games here and Duvernay is primarily returning kicks - but getting playing time at wide out as well as on end arounds and other running plays - and while its still fairly limited, he is looking fairly dynamic with the ball in his hands - so that could turn out being a decent pull

RE: A couple team breaks
ZSDOne Wrote:I get a lot of the Ravens games here and Duvernay is primarily returning kicks - but getting playing time at wide out as well as on end arounds and other running plays - and while its still fairly limited, he is looking fairly dynamic with the ball in his hands - so that could turn out being a decent pull
Who knows! Ravens could use another playmaker.