`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Bash Brothers Have Been Reunited!

The Bash Brothers Have Been Reunited!
OK, disclaimer - I know these guys have been proven to be roiders and what not.

But when I was a kid there were no bigger stars in the galaxy than these guys ... I even had their "Bash Brothers" poster on my wall for years. 

My sincere thanks to magneto2 and kerryandbeth for a great couple of trades to make this happen:

[Image: Bash.jpg]

The McGwire is from 2017 Topps Gold Label (numbered #4/10), and the Canseco is from 2020 Topps Gold Label.

Both are on card, and the photo does not do these cards justice.

Thanks for looking!

RE: The Bash Brothers Have Been Reunited!
RJ gave up a very nice Griffey card for the Canseco. My thanks to him!

kerryandbeth Wrote:RJ gave up a very nice Griffey card for the Canseco.  My thanks to him!
You know the old saying ... gotta give up something to get something.

Glad you like the Griffey!

MAD RESPECT for all the GOOD traders out there. And that's sweet! With Ink on both! I had a card I got signed by Jose as a kid, but he wasn't sitting down with a nice pen and signing a really sharp lookin' card like those, it was an 88 Donruss that got almost folded in half through all the hands to get back to me in the croud lol.
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."

ceylan00 Wrote:MAD RESPECT for all the GOOD traders out there. And that's sweet! With Ink on both! I had a card I got signed by Jose as a kid, but he wasn't sitting down with a nice pen and signing a really sharp lookin' card like those, it was an 88 Donruss that got almost folded in half through all the hands to get back to me in the croud lol.
If this was 2020, some doosh bag would have pocketed the card before it ever got to you.

Then he would try to sell it on Doosh Bay for $1,000, and some other doosh bag would have bought it, received the card and then demanded and received a full refund.

Oh yeah, one more thing ... scans or it didn't happen.