`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons of 2019 & 2020 RC's for sale.

Tons of 2019 & 2020 RC's for sale.
I have a massive collection of rookie cards from 2019 & 2020 that I am looking to sell. From 2019 I have Kyler Murray, Danial Jones, Drew Locke, Dwayne Haskins and TONS more. I have approx 15 Burrow RC's in Score(Gold,Red,Base), Prestige, Leaf(some gold). I have Tua, Young, Edwards-Helaire, Taylor, Eason, Love, Lamb, Ruggs III, Higgins, Diggs, Mims III, Akers, Queen. I have any rookie you want and alot of veterans too. They are all Score Gold, Red, Black , base or Prestige base or Prestige Xtra Points Green or Blue. I have some Mahomes and Jackson inserts like Xtra points and Prestige Heroes. I have more RC's and inserts than I know what to do with. All of the cards are in excellent shape and would make a great investment. If someone is interested in buying in bulk I will make sure they get a great deal. Email me at Dustin.Atwell@gmail.com if you are interested. Sometimes I don't check the beckett website very frequently. Thank you for looking. Dustin.

RE: Tons of 2019 & 2020 RC's for sale.
You need to list them for sale in your ORG, otherwise the mods will shut this post down.

RE: Tons of 2019 & 2020 RC's for sale.
rjcj2017 Wrote:You need to list them for sale in your ORG, otherwise the mods will shut this post down.
Ok thanks. I'm fairly new to posting stuff on these forums. I've always traded and sold on Facebook groups in the past