`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ovi O's

Ovi O's
I have not figured out how to work this website yet I was wondering if someone could help me? How do I find the price of the tin boxes that my cards came in? Also I have a box of Ovi O's signed by Ovechkin with his face on it. Is this listed and how do I find it. Thanks

RE: Ovi O's
Welcome to the site!

The tins and boxes do not have pricing, nor will you find them listed, as they are overly produced and not collectible to most. About the only ones that will show up are the ones with cards printed on the bottom, and they will be listed as "Box Bottoms." There are tins from UD Premier that have autographs on them, but those are not listed either. As for the cereal, I am not too sure that will be posted either. I checked, but there was nothing listed in the database.

More odd and intricate items like the cereal box will tend to not be valuable until way down the road when they have become scarce. The best way to estimate a value is to do comparisons on auction sites to see what they have sold for previously. Find the mean value there, and you will have a rough idea of what you can ask for. If you are interested, you could reach out to the staff that works on the database (slaroche@beckett.com) and see if these are items that they might entertain adding. Hopefully this helps a bit. Best wishes!

Randi

Do you break your teeth when you eat the cereal?

I remember the signed versions of Ovi's cereal. Probably pretty rare.