Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 day & 5 day

2 day & 5 day
Hello Everyone...

Was hoping to get some real world examples on the turn around times for both 2 day and 5 day turn around times.
I know the website says Approximately 5-10+ Business Days for 2 day and Approximately 10-15+ Business Days for 5 day...  but based on forum posts, I am always aware there is a delay.

Any feedback would be great.
Thank you!

RE: 2 day & 5 day
[Image: full]

Thanks - I was hoping to hear back from those that have recently submitted on what their turn around times actually were, real world examples.

Thanks!

Had submitted 100 cards and they were received May 8. Since I did 30-day I've contacted them about once a month LOL so was told last Friday it'll be around last week of Oct.

About the same time Big 10 Conference kicks off haha.

tangledweb Wrote:Had submitted 100 cards and they were received May 8.  Since I did 30-day I've contacted them about once a month LOL so was told last Friday it'll be around last week of Oct.

About the same time Big 10 Conference kicks off haha.
Just did a 5 day and cards were delivered today, let the clock start i suppose

I did a 10 day service that were received July 6th. I was told early Sept. Then I messaged them again said they're still not done. Was told to email back Oct. 1st. Then I did that and was told they'd be done by end of Oct. It's been 15 weeks today and nothing has changed yet. I'm afraid to keep messaging them.