`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Stadium Club retail

2020 Stadium Club retail
Not sure what happened but the sharks must have been sleeping.  Stopped in a Target that is not one of my usual (way out of the way but happened to be there today) and almost fell over when I saw blasters and cello hangers of both Stadium Club and A&G.  I haven't purchased a retail baseball box in months.  Was going to buy they 5 SC blasters when a nice young lady informed me they had a 2 box per brand limit (thanks to the sharks no doubt).  Just happy to find any so I grabbed 2 blasters and took liberty that the hangers were different so grabbed 2 of those also.

Nothing spectacular but was nice to itch the scratch of opening reasonably priced packs.

Here are the highlights.

Widevision box toppers - McGwire & deGrom
Rookies (notable) - Robert & Alvarez
Chrome Refractor - May
Chrome - Cease & Cole
Red Foil - Wagner, McCutcheon, Votto, Bench, Story, Swanson & Thorpe (PC)
Black Foil - Snell & Neuse
Blue Foil - Rosario (PC)
Sepia - Kieboom, Gwynn & Zito
Emperors of the Zone - Soroka & Glasnow
Power Zone - Ohtani, Harper & Jones
Bash & Burn - Henderson & Lux

My reward for finding them besides scratching the itch, trading/selling them now.

RE: 2020 Stadium Club retail
Yeah, baseball has been relatively available out here.

I did 7 blasters of Stadium Club over the last couple days and pulled two autos, Sean Murphy (A's PC) and Randy Arozarena (shown with Cardinals but now on Tampa Bay, I guess).

I got the Robert RC as the last card in the last pack of the last box if you can believe it.

My best Chromes were Hank Aaron and a gold Chipper refractor that I am hoping to trade on these boards.

RE: 2020 Stadium Club retail
Have yet to find any in the wild, but I did pick up 2 blasters from the Target app a couple of weeks ago and 2 more last night. After a couple of discounts the most recent ones were $16 each after tax.

SC doesn't carry a ton of resale value, but it's always my favorite of the year.
Kepler