Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One and Done Blaster of the Fire

One and Done Blaster of the Fire
Friends,

My family was driving me nuts tonight so I went for a drive and ended up at Target.

My retail choices were Archives and Fire.

I had previously busted three blasters and six fat packs of Archives and did not pull a Luis Robert, but I did pull up to four cards each of other players (thanks, Topps).

So to ensure I would not buy any more Archives, I bought the Robert single online.

So, tonight, it was one blaster of Fire. I think they are maybe the ugliest cards ever made, but hey, they are a retail exclusive so I went for it.

First pack ... Luis Robert RC.

Also pulled a Trout insert a couple of packs later so I'm definitely good on this product.

RE: One and Done Blaster of the Fire
Ugly, yes. Amazing you found any at Target. I haven't seen a single pack at a Target, WalMart or Meijer near me and that totals 7 stores I regularly check out. And then a Robert. Nice job.

mmahoney Wrote:Ugly, yes.  Amazing you found any at Target.  I haven't seen a single pack at a Target, WalMart or Meijer near me and that totals 7 stores I regularly check out.  And then a Robert.  Nice job.
Thanks man ... and should have mentioned, 0 Trouts of any kind out of all the Archives either, so Topps kind of owed me on this one, LOL.

Man I love Meijer, used to go there with my grandparents all the time in Michigan when I was a kid.

I just went to my Target today because WalMart has been empty. Looking to see if 2020 Factory sets are out yet. All they had was five blasters of Topps Stickers.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

zeprock Wrote:I just went to my Target today because WalMart has been empty. Looking to see if 2020 Factory sets are out yet. All they had was five blasters of Topps Stickers.
Sounds about right.

Local Target had several fat packs of Archives (got one that had both a red /75 and an autograph so that was pretty nice for a single retail pack) - and two fat backs of Heritage. And a ton (like four hanger fulls) of Fat Packs of Prestige Football.

The didn't have any Fire.

ZSDOne Wrote:Local Target had several fat packs of Archives (got one that had both a red /75 and an autograph so that was pretty nice for a single retail pack) - and two fat backs of Heritage.  And a ton (like four hanger fulls) of Fat Packs of Prestige Football.

The didn't have any Fire.
Very nice! I didn't get crap out of Archives, wish I would have skipped it this year.

No Trout, no Robert ... zzzzzzzzz

At least you guys are seeing something out there. Wal Marts don't carry cards anymore around here. The closest Target to me hasn't really been getting anything. Or it is gone by the time I check anyway. Not going to waste my time on 1 hour round trips to other Targets just to find nothing.

And what is Meijer? I am down in the Houston area and have never heard of it.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

dogger99 Wrote:At least you guys are seeing something out there.  Wal Marts don't carry cards anymore around here. The closest Target to me hasn't really been getting anything.  Or it is gone by the time I check anyway.  Not going to waste my time on 1 hour round trips to other Targets just to find nothing.

And what is Meijer?  I am down in the Houston area and have never heard of it.
Meijer is like the OG Big Box Store, they were the Target and Wal-Mart of 40 years ago as far as having a little bit of everything.

I'd say roughly 85 percent of my Star Wars figure collection came from trips to Meijer with my grandparents.

Thanks to your recommendation as these as the ugliest cards ever made (and needing to get enough to make it worth using my card since they only had one line that actually was taking cash open and it had a long line) I picked up a couple of fat packs and wow, you aren't kiddng. These things are complete eye sores - I am not even totally sure who I got because the cards are so ugly it is actually difficult to look at them