`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A Box of 1999-00 Pacific Dynagon Ice Hockey Cards

A Box of 1999-00 Pacific Dynagon Ice Hockey Cards
Today I opened up a box of Pacific product that I have done a few times in the past with mixed results. Featuring a nice design, with good player selection, with low prices on the full boxes, as well as the potential to pull somewhat sought after parallels in the ice blues and premiere dates, including the hyper-rare Holo-Purple 1/1 mask parallels, I felt like taking the low-risk gamble today.

It was a fun break, though definitely didn't come close to being one of my best. Recap of the notable hits, including a jersey numbered premiere date card are at the 15:00 mark and like usual, the pictures of the hits can be found on my Instagram at BRCGoalieMuseum. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqUGozj8...e=youtu.be

It's gonna be pretty sweet to get another 1 star rating on here with my breaks, I'll be not only a box breaker, but a record-breaker on Beckett for most 1 star rated threads. Regardless, I will continue to have fun with my booooox brrrrrreaking and making videos of said breaks because hobbies get us away from the toughness of life! Take care of yourselves everyone!