`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCCG Trade Group - September 2020 - Several teams available for new member

RE: BCCG Trade Group - September 2020 - Several teams available for new member
My trade cards for August arrived today so please disregard the last post .  I will get  my half of the trade out tomorrow.
Photobucket

To all current and former traders, I am done. I've held on to some things for a long time and they've come back, like records are now in Target. I have a turntable with a USB port. But this site is an 8-track tape. It's not happening.

To my September trading partner, I have lots of Patriots, so if you want to still send Dolphins, fine with me, but if you don't have any, that's fine too and we'll call it off. Thanks to all the great traders on here (who's left) and good luck in the future. cardsnstuffny@yahoo.com if you want to contact me.

$40 for one month off all sport is just crazy. Should be about $10, for the little effort they put into keeping prices up to date. 2018 Update baseball Acuna is $80 but the whole set is $50, and that's with a $12 and a $30 Soto in there too. Clowns. See ya....
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

Received my September trade package from Maizenblue73175,
nice mix of Titans and Earl Campbell Cards, I'm fixing your package, will send it to you soon!
Thanks!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

You can remove me from this group trade as it is not what it used to be. I sent a package with star player GU, inserts and rookies. Waited over a month to get a bunch of 90's junk and dated common player cards.