`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Chrome Ben Baller Edition

Topps Chrome Ben Baller Edition
You have got to be kidding me.  If things aren't stupid enough there is a second edition of the same brand?  I can't get rid of my cards fast enough.  At least it is online only so the sharks can't sweep them off the shelves.

RE: Topps Chrome Ben Baller Edition
I found one hanger/mini box thing of Topps Chrome at Target last night, pulled a Rangel Ravelo auto and a Tatis Future Stars refractor.

That was about it.

And my 3-blaster, 6-jumbo break of Topps Archives yielded zero Luis Robert RCs but up to four duplicates of other players.

Great collation as usual, Topps.

Nothing better than finally finding some shark leftovers and having them be completely awful collation.

It's my own fault, I should know better.

RE: Topps Chrome Ben Baller Edition
mmahoney Wrote:You have got to be kidding me.  If things aren't stupid enough there is a second edition of the same brand?  I can't get rid of my cards fast enough.  At least it is online only so the sharks can't sweep them off the shelves.
And for the small price of $250 a box you can have yourself some 2020 Topps Chrome with some icy deckle edging.  If people keep buying, they are gonna keep printing.

For all these people buying Luis Robert cards, they better hope this guy becomes Babe Ruth 2.0  cause it's just silliness what is going on for the massive #'s of cards floating around.  

Why has it not occurred to people that if you see a pic of someone selling  and they have a stack of these cards or a table lined up of rows of the same card..it's probably a very common card.

I shake my head every time I see it...I actually give myself a headache every time I open Facebook.