`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Not just the Chinese selling toploaders

RE: Not just the Chinese selling toploaders
kerryandbeth Wrote:Ha!  I love debates.  Learn at the same time as free expression.  I lived in California back in 1980s...the era of Perrier.  Hated it!  Loved cooled drinking fountains in public buildings.  Now in MN...tap water tastes bad.  Brita not strong enough and need it cold.  Oh, well.
I live in central MN (Brainerd) we are known for our water and battling the state mandated fluoride back in the day. I get by with just a refrigerator filter for my wife  (she seems to think the tap tastes metallic) I prefer it straight from the tap. My trouble with bottled water is the plastic taste. I suspect a returnable dispenser type would maybe keep the huggers happy....Gallon jugs would also help reduce footprint and I agree we need to at least put forth some effort. I work outside and shake my head all summer watching people go through the single serve bottles I prefer my 2 1/2 gallon water jug filled with ice and water from home which I pour into my ceramic cup (same one for coffee in the morning)

I get more laughs out of this forum then I do from most "comedy" movies they release now
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."

ceylan00 Wrote:I get more laughs out of this forum then I do from most "comedy" movies they release now
Personally, I enjoy the banter and a good debate or two.  I also like to ruffle feathers and see how some react...not to be cruel but because I am fascinated by human behavior in difficult situations.

For example, someone keeps giving my posts 1 star as if that means anything to me. I feel more sorry for them to know they need to do that to feel vindicated. It also gives me more reason to push buttons to see what comes next. Can you tell I was born on April 1st and enjoy tricks??!

And, I love humor!