`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 Donruss Baseball cards

2020 Donruss Baseball cards
Not sure if this is right place for this question.I will admit right off that my eyes ain't what they used to be.Just purchased a box of 2020 Panini Donruss Baseball cards(retail I think).Really don't know why.Normally stick with Topps and Bowman.
Anyway my question is how can you tell the difference in the Rapture,Diamond or silver.On ebay they look the same.
Some cards have stars bordering and either purple or gold borders.Not sure.Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

RE: 2020 Donruss Baseball cards
juzzell Wrote:Not sure if this is right place for this question.I will admit right off that my eyes ain't what they used to be.Just purchased a box of 2020 Panini Donruss Baseball cards(retail I think).Really don't know why.Normally stick with Topps and Bowman.
Anyway my question is how can you tell the difference in the Rapture,Diamond or silver.On ebay they look the same.
Some cards have stars bordering and either purple or gold borders.Not sure.Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
The Rapture version has silver diagonal lines that go through all the card, including the borders.  Do a close up of a photo and you will see the lines form.

The Diamond version has criss-cross silver lines that form diamonds on the entire card.

The Silver version has a silvery cloudy look on the entire card (no lines).

The stars are for 'American Pride" inserts/parallels. If you look at COMC online and type in a search, the photos are much easier to distinguish.

I hope this helps!

kerryandbeth Wrote:The Rapture version has silver diagonal lines that go through all the card, including the borders.  Do a close up of a photo and you will see the lines form.

The Diamond version has criss-cross silver lines that form diamonds on the entire card.

The Silver version has a silvery cloudy look on the entire card (no lines).

The stars are for 'American Pride" inserts/parallels.  If you look at COMC online and type in a search, the photos are much easier to distinguish.

I hope this helps!

Thank you so much!!