Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
These Idiots Are Really Starting to Amuse Me

RE: These Idiots Are Really Starting to Amuse Me
HA!

So I joined a handful of random FB trading card groups just to check out what's going on and seeing what people pull.  Apparently Topps Chrome came out and, good lord, now I've actually seen what you retail buyers are dealing with.

Some dude took a photo of a basket with about 20 of the hanger boxes.  Some other guy had a ton of packs and another had a load of blasters.  Of course the only got them to flip them online for a markup.

I really just wish more people had the will power to not buy into the hype and excitement of a newly released product and held off buying and supporting these guys.

ricelynnevans75 Wrote:HA!

So I joined a handful of random FB trading card groups just to check out what's going on and seeing what people pull.  Apparently Topps Chrome came out and, good lord, now I've actually seen what you retail buyers are dealing with.

Some dude took a photo of a basket with about 20 of the hanger boxes.  Some other guy had a ton of packs and another had a load of blasters.  Of course the only got them to flip them online for a markup.

I really just wish more people had the will power to not buy into the hype and excitement of a newly released product and held off buying and supporting these guys.
Amen.

ricelynnevans75 Wrote:HA!

It all comes full circle.  I've been around long enough to watch these guys buy it all up, watch the market cyclically take a dive and watch them dump their collections and or everything they have sitting in boxes at garage sales.
If your a collector, there is always another day, another week, another year.  If your a flipper it's now or now and in this hobby the majority of these guys sucking up all the unopened are under water, way under water.
You just need to wait it out and watch for the bodies to float to the surface.

dimarco73 Wrote:It all comes full circle.  I've been around long enough to watch these guys buy it all up, watch the market cyclically take a dive and watch them dump their collections and or everything they have sitting in boxes at garage sales.
If your a collector, there is always another day, another week, another year.  If your a flipper it's now or now and in this hobby the majority of these guys sucking up all the unopened are under water, way under water.
You just need to wait it out and watch for the bodies to float to the surface.
LOL, that's a good way to put it.