`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prizm Pricing?

Prizm Pricing?
Anyone else waiting on this or is it just me?

Released on June 15 and nearly 7 weeks later prices for the base cards aren't even listed.

Can't wait to see what my 2 incoming blasters of Optic book for on Christmas Day.
Kepler

RE: Prizm Pricing?
Seems like it takes forever to get prices..Topps inserts..Pro Debut autos..Prizm..AND!!!!  MEGA!!! Biggest fear is that the prices will not come out for a long time on MEGA, if at all since it a retail only product.

Mega has been out a long time and has a lot of different prices on eBay..so I do not know what to trade the autos..

I was able to snatch an Optic Mega box from Target online before they quickly sold out.

BigBlueAL Wrote:I was able to snatch an Optic Mega box from Target online before they quickly sold out.
I've got two blasters that are scheduled to be delivered today. I've got the app set to notify me when Optic, Select, Prizm, Topps, Bowman, Bowman Mega and any of the basketball come back in stock.

Optic has been the only thing that's been coming in and out recently though.
Kepler

bonds20001 Wrote:Seems like it takes forever to get prices..Topps inserts..Pro Debut autos..Prizm..AND!!!!  MEGA!!! Biggest fear is that the prices will not come out for a long time on MEGA, if at all since it a retail only product.

Mega has been out a long time and has a lot of different prices on eBay..so I do not know what to trade the autos..
I wouldn't worry about Mega not getting priced. It's always retail-only and (I think, anyway) it always gets priced. Like Bowman autos, I suspect it's victim of an overly volatile market, but both should still be up.

Given the number of hobby shops buying up the supply and marking them up, it probably should just go to Hobby next year anyway.

The one I wouldn't expect to see listed any time soon is Bowman Chrome Sapphire. Online product that it seems only a handful of people have even been able to purchase.
Kepler

jaredhuizenga Wrote:I've got two blasters that are scheduled to be delivered today. I've got the app set to notify me when Optic, Select, Prizm, Topps, Bowman, Bowman Mega and any of the basketball come back in stock.

Optic has been the only thing that's been coming in and out recently though.
That's cool ... whenever I look at Target.com or Walmart.com I only see random listings for like 2017 products, which are way marked up.

Does the app/online sell them at regular prices, like $19.99?

rjcj2017 Wrote:That's cool ... whenever I look at Target.com or Walmart.com I only see random listings for like 2017 products, which are way marked up.

Does the app/online sell them at regular prices, like $19.99?
When they're direct from Target they sell for the suggested retail price. Like Walmart, Target has third-party sellers on there, too, so that's where the jacked up prices come from.

If you go through the website, you usually need to click "include out of stock items" and then you should be able to get in-stock notifications. The app has been showing in-stock, out-of-stock, and dirtbag third party options.
Kepler

Yeah, nowadays almost every box of cards on Walmart and Target are 3rd party sellers who usually are selling the retail boxes that the store just sold out of for triple the price at minimum. I got back into card collecting in 2018 and what helped me get back into it was all the available retail boxes at Walmart/Target and how affordable it was. Now its impossible to find anything available and even worse the hobby boxes which the past couple of years I'd buy here and there when I was willing to spend roughly $100 on a box this year hobby boxes are going for double what they have been the past couple of years and this is from the same online stores I've been buying hobby boxes the past couple of years for pretty fair prices.

I mentioned it in another thread, whats happening to me now is I just look for certain singles for my PC on eBay. Not anywhere near as fun as buying retail/hobby boxes and busting them open.

I've pretty much been priced out of boxes, too, and have resorted to PC singles.

I guess if there's a silver lining with it, it's that I never pulled many singles for my PC anyway. So I was buying boxes chasing them and still ended up buying them online. So now I'm just missing out on the fun of breaking and really only getting the stuff I want.
Kepler

jaredhuizenga Wrote:When they're direct from Target they sell for the suggested retail price. Like Walmart, Target has third-party sellers on there, too, so that's where the jacked up prices come from.

If you go through the website, you usually need to click "include out of stock items" and then you should be able to get in-stock notifications. The app has been showing in-stock, out-of-stock, and dirtbag third party options.
Not really understanding why they would include third party doosh bags. That's what Flee Bay and Amazon are for.