`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jonathan Taylor

Jonathan Taylor
I want to collect this kid so badly, but his prices are insane! He was a heck of a college runner, very talented. I got to watch most of his games. I think he'll be a very good back, but prices on him are like people thinking he's the next AP or Lynch. I don't think he's that good, nor do I think he makes it a lucrative second contract with the way RBs are valued today. What do you guys think? Does he have more in the tank? Is he more special than I think he is? Or is it just a product of boredom and people burning money?

RE: Jonathan Taylor
I have the red and yellow parallels of Taylor from 2020 Score.

To answer your question about prices, people are bored at home and the brain does strange things in that situation, like making people think second year base cards of anybody produced in the last 10 years are worth hundreds of dollars, LOL.

I've heard tons of good things about him around the water cooler at work but I also live in Wisconsin so there's undoubtedly bias in there.

Prices on just about everyone and everything are up because of boredom and lack of sports.

That being said, I have a JT Contenders Draft Variation auto available Smile
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Panini is releasing Luminance (a nice enough product, but one where I have bought numerous individual cards including on card autographs for $5 to $10 which was a major loss even at the old $120 price) at $200. That was after Contenders Draft Picks was over $200 and even Score was at $170.

We are through the looking glass in what looks like a new football card bubble in the making.

On the other hand, you could probably sell a couple of Mahomes base cards and get some really nice Taylors now.

foleylion08 Wrote:Prices on just about everyone and everything are up because of boredom and lack of sports.

That being said, I have a JT Contenders Draft Variation auto available Smile
Haha, wish I had something worth that much to trade or buy!

rjcj2017 Wrote:I have the red and yellow parallels of Taylor from 2020 Score.

To answer your question about prices, people are bored at home and the brain does strange things in that situation, like making people think second year base cards of anybody produced in the last 10 years are worth hundreds of dollars, LOL.
This is very true!

jplarson Wrote:I've heard tons of good things about him around the water cooler at work but I also live in Wisconsin so there's undoubtedly bias in there.
I don't know if you watched him at all, his balance and explosiveness in college were a thing of beauty. He was a tough runner, and a decent enough pass catcher. But, that's college. And he has a ton of mileage on him. So i don't think there's any doubt he was a great running back in college, but we've seen many times that it's not a sure bet to translate in the pros. But like others said, people have too much time to project lol.

ZSDOne Wrote:Panini is releasing Luminance (a nice enough  product, but one where I have bought numerous individual cards including on card autographs for $5 to $10 which was a major loss even at the old $120 price) at $200.  That was after Contenders Draft Picks was over $200 and even Score was at $170.

We are through the looking glass in what looks like a new football card bubble in the making. 

On the other hand, you could probably  sell a couple of Mahomes base cards and get some really nice Taylors now.
Wish I had some lol