Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Blasters, Two Hangers 2020 Diamond Kings - Not Bad

Two Blasters, Two Hangers 2020 Diamond Kings - Not Bad
Friends,

I busted a bit of Diamond Kings over the weekend ... it's always a fun rip and the cards are pretty high quality.

Two hangers, I was happy to pull the top RC in the set and the main card I was looking for ...

[Image: Robert.jpg]

As for the blasters, I pulled a Trout base in the first one and a Gallery Masters Trout insert in the second one, as well as a Hyun-Jin Riu quad mem card.

Oh yeah, I also pulled this one ... always good to find low numbers on this fellow!

[Image: Kid.jpg]

Ken Griffey Jr. All-Time Diamond Kings numbered 06/25!

Officially moving on from this product.

I also found seven loose packs of 2020 Topps Series 2, the 16-card packs that retail for $2.99.

It was one of the worst busts I've ever had ... the best card (by far, not even close) was Shogo Akiyama, the Reds rookie outfielder.

He is 32 years old!

RE: Two Blasters, Two Hangers 2020 Diamond Kings - Not Bad
PS on 2020 Topps Series 2 ... finally found some blasters, ripped two, did not pull either of the two cards I was looking for, Betts base and Robert RC.

Many, many dupes between the two blasters and seven loose packs I've opened.

Plus, the "relics" on the medallion cards in the blasters are just, like, "coin" photos of the same player pictured on the card.

So it's like the main image of the guy batting is just looking at a picture of himself.

Very, very odd.

Because I'm a sucker and against my better judgement I will try to find a couple more, but wow, this product has been underwhelming.