`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebay Player Break Question

Ebay Player Break Question
Never tried one of these.  Thinking of bidding on one for tomorrow.

Question:
Why would the breaker say it this way (primarily wondering about the business card)?: YOU ARE BIDDING ON A TOP LOADER WITH MY BUSINESS CARD, AS A BONUS YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL CARDS FOR THE PLAYER LISTED IN THE TITLE THAT ARE PULLED DURING THE BREAK.

Is he basically saying that if I end up getting shut out, that I have basically paid for his business card? Meaning that since I paid, he has to send something?
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: Ebay Player Break Question
Yes, because the breaker is protecting themselves from participants that say I did NOT receive anything and file a Item Not Received claim which the seller will have NO proof of delivery if they didn't send anything.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Thanks jaderock. Makes sense.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

You need to look for details because they each have different rules. I was in one break that only sent you what they called breaks (had to have jersey, serial number, autograph or jersey. Even if you got the top rookie picks for your team/s you didn't receive that card so be careful.
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

rburkett Wrote:You need to look for details because they each have different rules. I was in one break that only sent you what they called breaks (had to have jersey, serial number, autograph or jersey. Even if you got the top rookie picks for your team/s you didn't receive that card so be careful.
Yeah, I seen some stupid breakers that state "mailing hits only" and them "donating base cards to charity" - dumbest stuff ever.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(cue announcer voice)

This player break is brought to you by ...

The Doosh Bag Network ...

Destroying all your collecting dreams since 2020.

rjcj2017 Wrote:(cue announcer voice)

This player break is brought to you by ...

The Doosh Bag Network ...

Destroying all your collecting dreams since 2020.
It started at the end of the Topps era lol

Collecting cards is becoming indistiguishable from buying lottery tickets

ZSDOne Wrote:Collecting cards is becoming indistiguishable from buying lottery tickets
I've been putting a few dollars into the stock market. I feel like that's a safer bet lol.

savagenate Wrote:It started at the end of the Topps era lol
You're not wrong on that.

Monopolies encourage dooshery, since the advent of the Industrial Era.