`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Day Yesterday

RE: Good Day Yesterday
dogger99 Wrote:Love the Bench and Fingers.  Players from when I was a kid and began collecting.  Looks like that 1979 Bench is an actual 1979 card (is it a buyback version?).  Both have great signatures.  Beats the hell out of the way most of today's players sign (especially NFL).  Severino's sig has potential, but the way it is now looks like Luuw S.
Have you seen Cam Reddish's signature??? It's embarrassing, actually. I don't collect basketball cards anymore, but if I ever get back into basketball over baseball, I pray I don't get a Reddish auto.

seniordiamonte Wrote:Have you seen Cam Reddish's signature??? It's embarrassing, actually. I don't collect basketball cards anymore, but if I ever get back into basketball over baseball, I pray I don't get a Reddish auto.
The best signature ever is Vernand Morency of the Houston Texans. Look up his autos on eBay.

Morency's signature makes Reddish's look like Mariano Rivera's or Ken Griffey Jr.'s in comparison.

rjcj2017 Wrote:The best signature ever is Vernand Morency of the Houston Texans. Look up his autos on eBay.

Morency's signature makes Reddish's look like Mariano Rivera's or Ken Griffey Jr.'s in comparison.
No, stop! It looks like a kindergartner attempting to draw their first ever check mark. That. Is. Awful. Should start a poll for who has the worse signature. Johnny Bench, cover your eyes!

seniordiamonte Wrote:No, stop! It looks like a kindergartner attempting to draw their first ever check mark. That. Is. Awful. Should start a poll for who has the worse signature. Johnny Bench, cover your eyes!
Vern would be hard to beat.

His early draft stuff autos have a little bit of structure to them, but by the time you get to the later season releases like SP Authentic it is barely a check mark.