`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Bowman Chrome Ronald Acuna Jr- Hobby box??

2017 Bowman Chrome Ronald Acuna Jr- Hobby box??
Quick question, I'm confusing myself with all of the Bowman differences in products and need some guidance. My buddy and I are going chasing for a 2017 bowman chrome Acuna rookie and are going to order a hobby box of the product to see if we can get lucky. Can this card be pulled from the 2017 bowman chrome hobby boxes? I also wanted to chase a 2017 bowman chrome Keston Hiura as well, but from what I can gather this may be in the 2017 bowman draft product and not the 2017 bowman chrome boxes? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

RE: 2017 Bowman Chrome Ronald Acuna Jr- Hobby box??
Acuna is in 2017 Bowman (not Chrome, he's a Chrome insert in Bowman boxes). They are expensive because he's in it. Hiura is in 2017 Bowman Draft. Hope that helps.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: 2017 Bowman Chrome Ronald Acuna Jr- Hobby box??
That said, Acuna does have a chrome and paper prospect card in 2017 Draft as well, it's just not his first Bowman card, so is less desirable.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!