`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a circus!

What a circus!
Well the NFL finally did it. I just can't support them anymore. I'm going to continue collecting older sets and players, I have too much money, time, and fun put into the hobby to just dump them all for a major loss. Not to mention the friendships I've made through the hobby! So I'll be turning my attention more towards badger cards, and some retired players, along with the sets. I won't be buying any boxes. 

I'm not posting this as a challenge to anyone, just felt the need to voice my displeasure. I'll be boycotting week 1 for sure, and most likely the rest of the season as well. It's a shame. I've been in love with the game for 2/3rds of my life! Playing it, analyzing it, studying it, dreaming about playing it, 17 years of fantasy football. This is easily one of the hardest decisions I've made. Being homebound due to illness, the NFL season has always been my favorite time of year and my favorite distraction. It won't be easy losing that. But I feel the need to stand for my principles. 

I'll still be around the forums to talk cards, and I'll keep sharing my collection via IG, and look forward to seeing the continued collections here as well!