`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Topps Ser. 2 Hobby Box x2

2020 Topps Ser. 2 Hobby Box x2
Overall decent product. Was disappointed in the rate of the Inserts though. 2 boxes and the most of any insert set was 5. 

That said good color and beat the odds on Louis Robert I hit 3 base they seem to fall on average at 1 per box from what I've seen. Hit 2 SP's of Hader and Hoskins and my 2 hits where Jersey cards of Suarez and Sabathia.

Overall I give it a low B- just slightly better than average because of the extra Robert.

RE: 2020 Topps Ser. 2 Hobby Box x2
chevy man 22 Wrote:Overall decent product. Was disappointed in the rate of the Inserts though. 2 boxes and the most of any insert set was 5. 

That said good color and beat the odds on Louis Robert I hit 3 base they seem to fall on average at 1 per box from what I've seen. Hit 2 SP's of Hader and Hoskins and my 2 hits where Jersey cards of Suarez and Sabathia.

Overall I give it a low B- just slightly better than average because of the extra Robert.
willing to trade a Luis Robert base? I've opened two hobby boxes and two blasters.. not a single Robert. Looking to get one to complete the set.
Set builder
Collecting Rafael Devers, Juan Soto, Red Sox, Nationals, and HOFers for my PC