IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actually I found a nice retail shark 2020 Bowman Megabox

Actually I found a nice retail shark 2020 Bowman Megabox
Went to Target. 
Walking over to the Card section. 
A dude is walking away with a pile of bowman Mega blaster boxes. 
I continue to the card section and there is nothing. 
I walk back to the exit, see him checking out at the self check out section. I walk up to him and with some indignation and some heavy sarcasm I said something like “Hey, nice of you to leave a box or two for someone else!” And expecting a “F-U buddy!” response, he said, “Hey man, Sorry. I’ve been looking for these and kept coming up dry and maybe went overboard. How many do you want?” Shockingly, I asked for 2 and he handed them over to me willingly ... “You can have another, if you want.” I explained that 2 was all i could budget, but thanked him again for doing the right thing and wished him luck in pulling a Dominguez! 
I didn’t get one but I’ll post a pic of the 2 best cards i got.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Actually I found a nice retail shark
Wow, surprising response!  Must not have had Cheetos dust under his nails.

F[Image: 4-D5-B4-A64-CACD-4-BB2-8-E35-E9-F1-E78-AB13-E.jpg]

The Oneil Cruz is /25 and the Luis Robert is /150
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

kerryandbeth Wrote:Wow, surprising response!  Must not have had Cheetos dust under his nails.
Those are the pack searchers ... the sharks have mustard stains on their shirts at all times.

RE: Actually I found a nice retail shark 2020 Bowman Megabox
DrMitchJ Wrote:Went to Target. 
Walking over to the Card section. 
A dude is walking away with a pile of bowman Mega blaster boxes. 
I continue to the card section and there is nothing. 
I walk back to the exit, see him checking out at the self check out section. I walk up to him and with some indignation and some heavy sarcasm I said something like “Hey, nice of you to leave a box or two for someone else!” And expecting a “F-U buddy!” response, he said, “Hey man, Sorry. I’ve been looking for these and kept coming up dry and maybe went overboard. How many do you want?” Shockingly, I asked for 2 and he handed them over to me willingly ... “You can have another, if you want.” I explained that 2 was all i could budget, but thanked him again for doing the right thing and wished him luck in pulling a Dominguez! 
I didn’t get one but I’ll post a pic of the 2 best cards i got.
Good for you for speaking up, Doc!

These guys have to know how big of losers they are ... glad this one had a conscience.

RE: Actually I found a nice retail shark 2020 Bowman Megabox
Nice hit on the Robert, Doc!

I've still been coming up dry - I've found a grand total of the 5 regular blasters and 6 value packs (found two more) of regular Bowman and nothing on the Megas. I did, however, find 4 value packs of Mosaic basketball when I was out hunting two weeks ago.

According to pics on Twitter, Walmarts have been getting stocked again this week, so it might be worth looking. I can't decide if I'm going to get up in the morning and drive around to look for gold or if I'm going to day drink and make poor life choices on eBay.
Kepler