`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I?

RE: Should I?
I use IMGUR to upload pictures. It's free as far as I can tell. But yes, upload pictures here or over on BO. BO people are amazing at helping with graded stuff, and there's a ton more opinions over there (very little traffic here).

Here are the front and backs of the 2 cards

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

To my naked eye, I see edge wear on the BD front and corner wear on the BP back. Just my observation.

I would not grade either of those unless you just want them slabbed.

The bowman draft is a really tough card to gem due to the all black edges.
The platinum looks like it has some corner wear on the upper left hand side.

Not bashing your cards at all, both are great to have. I would put them in some nice clean magnetic cases and tuck them away.

kerryandbeth Wrote:To my naked eye, I see edge wear on the BD front and corner wear on the BP back.  Just my observation.
The upper left corner is a little worn down. I had it in a binder and now have it in a magnetic case as also the AU in which I put that one in a magnetic case the first day I got it.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

rob024420 Wrote:I would not grade either of those unless you just want them slabbed.

The bowman draft is a really tough card to gem due to the all black edges.
The platinum looks like it has some corner wear on the upper left hand side.

Not bashing your cards at all, both are great to have. I would put them in some nice clean magnetic cases and tuck them away.
The BP I think has a tiny (and I mean tiny) ding on that corner. Also, I value your opinion so don't worry about bashing my cards. It's just honest feedback and that's all I ask for. Many thanks by the way.

So seeing your pictures you could just do a Raw Card Review. It costs money but it helps to tell you if you have a 8.5,9,9.5 or 10. They will put it in a sleeve with the sub grades or just the overall grade. The surface of the Bowman Draft looks really good but the corners are not mint IMO. The Bowman Platinum is really clean but has a little white showing on the back lower corner. Very nice cards by the way!! Also that Bowman Draft is alot nicer than mine!

magneto2 Wrote:So seeing your pictures you could just do a Raw Card Review. It costs money but it helps to tell you if you have a 8.5,9,9.5 or 10.  They will put it in a sleeve with the sub grades or just the overall grade. The surface of the Bowman Draft looks really good but the corners are not mint IMO. The Bowman Platinum is really clean but has a little white showing on the back lower corner.  Very nice cards by the way!!  Also that Bowman Draft is alot nicer than mine!
Thank you... will look into it...

I say grade them.  The Bowman Draft would have to get an 8 for the card to lose any value.  I am a proponent of grading although I don't have that many graded cards.  I do have four Trout rcs graded.  My Bowman draft got a 9 and I was happy with that.  My pride and joy is my 2011 Topps Update Trout which was .5 away from a black label.