`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turnaround time

RE: Turnaround time
boggs27 Wrote:Good question, I submitted a 30day... cards were received exactly one month ago today and still have not been checked into their system.
Agreed. My 30 day submission was checked in June 6th by "Covid19". It's now August 5th with no update. I sent an email with no response. I get that they are busy, but why charge a 30 day submission for a 6 month or later? Now the price increase? It's not rocket science to grade cards!

It's frustrating, but there's disclaimers out the wazoo on all three major grading company websites. I think I'd probably be frustrated if I was grading to chase a profit, but I'm strictly a hobbyist and this section of the hobby is for preserving my treasures.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

emery14 Wrote:Agreed. My 30 day submission was checked in June 6th by "Covid19". It's now August 5th with no update. I sent an email with no response. I get that they are busy, but why charge a 30 day submission for a 6 month or later? Now the price increase? It's not rocket science to grade cards!
They don't enter anything no more in their system when they receive cards, even before COVID, they increased the prices, they don't respect any delay, they never answer email, etc. This is BECKETT: a poor service who is getting worst day after day.

How long for turnaround 10 days and 30 days.

Thank you

user_974kb Wrote:How long for turnaround 10 days and 30 days.

Thank you
 My 30 day order was received on May 5th . My check was cashed a month later so at least they opened the box my cards were in.  I have no clue when or at this point if I will receive my cards.  Frustrating to say the least.

I submitted cards and they were received first week of June for a 30-day turnaround. I knew it wouldn't be that quick and when I actually called them was told due to COVID they're working with 40% of their workforce.
So, I think patience is the key and when I asked what their timetable was he replied about 22 weeks for the 30-day.
Don't ask them anything about turnaround on that Beckett site chat in the lower right corner. Those guys are from India and have no clue. Just call Beckett headquarters in Dallas.

They received by submission on June 30 for 30-day turnaround. It seems like I shouldn't expect the graded cards returned until sometime in December based upon comments here. Is that about right?

My 30 day order was delivered 5/29, I received an email that it was received on 7/9 with no mention of any delays....that would have been a nice touch :-). I expect sometime this year though
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

Just now seeing this thread sorry guys. Hope the attached helps located it quite easy on the main grading page
I do know if someone is on mobile their mobile is crap you'll never locate 90% of the stuff a PC user will see
Not sure how long its been posted or updated , frankly I have other things I'm personally dealing with that are more pressing.

I tried showing the actual page links also I used.

Every one of the major grading services is handling backlog related issues no ones even close on time.
Its frustrating for sure all around not matter who people use I use all 3 major services.
The COVID19 rules make it hard and each service has people working OT as much as their staff can handle.
All are doing the best they can. I think all people want or expect is communication.

For those who use BGS regular, or not usually, they send ONE email when an order hits the grading offices. You will not see anything else until the order hits actual grading. Would be nice to have a pie chart or flow chart, but BGS is - well- they have issues NOT of their own making. Enough said on that front. They will send a 2nd email when it hits grading and a few weeks later you'll see the grades.

Most US locales have reps please see your BGS service rep directly when you have issues. Please use these reps and not customer service lines as you'll wait forever for responses. If your outside the US there are several people I can recommend to use depending on where you are. If you contacted a rep and they do not respond in 30 days email me at my jeffv96masters@gmail.com I'll try and help people out when I can. I have a heavy workload and generally am on 1 or 2x a week for an hour each. Email works best.

[Image: full]

[Image: full]

I sure wonder when this was posted. If this was posted in May when I sent in my order I would have either changed my submission type or not sent it in at all. 80% of my submission is BVG which has no subgrades so in order to only submit one order I was told to choose the non-guaranteed if I didn't care that the BGS cards didn't have subgrades. If I knew that turnaround was 10+ months I would never have sent this order in so maybe my bad if this was up in May. I will never have to worry about this again though.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]