Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Found Some 2020 Bowman

RE: Finally Found Some 2020 Bowman
Very nice ... congrats!

I am wishing I hadn't been so virtuous the day I found six blasters and only bought two of them ... haven't seen any since!

If you're interested in moving one of the Robert RCs, hit me up ... I could set you up with that third Aquino, LOL

I’m totally amazed and finally understand why there’s such high demand for bowman. For the first time I went shopping for Jasson D on eBay and saw one of his auto cards with bidding up to $14K with more time to go. What is happening? Did Covid19 affect the brain!?!?
The guy has yet to log 1 ML at bat and they believe he is going to be the next big thing ... or the greatest player to ever step up to the plate?
Crazy to put that much stock into any one person. It’s a long bumpy road to the HOF and the path is lined with many many #1 draft picks, Phenoms, and rookies of the year that were sidelined and never got past their 2nd year in the bigs.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

DrMitchJ Wrote:I’m totally amazed and finally understand why there’s such high demand for bowman. For the first time I went shopping for Jasson D on eBay and saw one of his auto cards with bidding up to $14K with more time to go. What is happening? Did Covid19 affect the brain!?!?
Yes, it does!  City of Minneapolis is dismantling the police department and replacing with sociologists, psychologists, and unarmed community groups!

State of Idaho is offering $1,500 bonus to those willing to go back to work! In the meantime, some of us are unemployed and unable to find a job.

Google keeps removing photos of the Lincoln Memorial vandalism as if it is deserved!

Hollywood celebrities are posting bail for those arrested during the riots for crimes commited!

So, asking $14k for a card of an unproven kid seems very possible at this time!!

What is happening to peoples' brains??

Rkerryandbeth Wrote:Yes, it does!  City of Minneapolis is dismantling the police department and replacing with sociologists, psychologists, and unarmed community groups!

State of Idaho is offering $1,500 bonus to those willing to go back to work!  In the meantime, some of us are unemployed and unable to find a job.

Google keeps removing photos of the Lincoln Memorial vandalism as if it is deserved!

Hollywood celebrities are posting bail for those arrested during the riots for crimes commited!

So, asking $14k for a card of an unproven kid seems very possible at this time!!

What is happening to peoples' brains??
8-E609354-BDAC-4-AA2-ACC2-F33-AAD37-B041
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Hahahaha. Thank goodness I got money from the government that is less than my 2-week paycheck!

Remember when posts didn't automatically turn into COVID-19 and/or political/social/economic conversations?

Ah, those were the days.
Kepler

jaredhuizenga Wrote:Remember when posts didn't automatically turn into COVID-19 and/or political/social/economic conversations?

Ah, those were the days.
Hahaha.  This is the only place where the host does not delete them, but you are correct.
Let's talk baseball...did you see last night's play when Buxton threw out Merrifield at home plate?!

While Im not a Royals fan by any means, Whit Merrifield is remarkably underrated...

jbissell Wrote:While Im not a Royals fan by any means, Whit Merrifield is remarkably underrated...
Yeah, he reminds me of a former Twin with speed and ability to spray hits for high BA...

Guess who!

kerryandbeth Wrote:Yeah, he reminds me of a former Twin with speed and ability to spray hits for high BA...

Guess who!
The one and only Rod Carew! Yeah, I see some comparisons numbers wise.