Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If anyone is interested in SI covers

If anyone is interested in SI covers
Hey all,
I've been clearing out a lot of cards, collectibles and just things that I have had boxed up for years and years.
Ive come across a couple boxes of Sports Illustrated issues from the mid and late 80' and some from the early 90's. They have been boxed up for almost 30 years.
So if you looking for some diversity in you PC collection or just some cool pics to frame for a wall, shelf, hobby room etc,, the magazines look pretty cool when put in a frame.
You name it, I likely have it from those years of 1986-1992.
Marino, Elway, Rose, Jabbar, Bird, Jordan, Cowboys, Mets, Lakers, Penguins, so so many more.
Let me know and I can list what I have for player or teams.
Trade or sell

RE: If anyone is interested in SI covers
Do you know off-hand if they have the paper glued on labels or are they newsstand issues with no labels? Thanks!

(04-23-2020, 11:36 AM)mberger Wrote: Do you know off-hand if they have the paper glued on labels or are they newsstand issues with no labels? Thanks!
Issues with paper labels through the 80's I have been able to remove, those with the laser printed labels that are directly on the magazine which are mostly the 90's issues there is nothing I can do with those to remove it.

Do you have any of the Twins 1987 or 1991 issues?

(04-27-2020, 08:43 PM)nickenerson Wrote: Do you have any of the Twins 1987 or 1991 issues?
I have the 1987 Oct 19 ALCS and Nov. 2 WS Issues of Twins covers.

I was also able to get the paper labels off. There is a thin clear glue residue but overall it look pretty dang good.

Cool, send me a cash price or trade offer for the two.