`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Price Changes

Price Changes
Is there any way to sort Organize by recent price changes? It is tedious to search through each page for changes and I want to make sure the collection stays up to date.

RE: Price Changes
I agree this would be a great feature to add, instead of looking through each page in your collections for red and green arrows. Great suggestion!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

I admit i'm just a fan of this question and only thought about an answer upon seeing this question just now.

But here goes...maybe give each element you know will need be to be stacked a class selector like ".z-1", .z-2", ".z-3" along which specifying the respective z-index values?

This is what I am looking for as well!  It would be very nice to just have a few pages of changes so I don't need to scroll through everything!

This is a great suggestion, and one that has been asked before. I really hope they can implement this soon, as it would be a wonderful addition.

Yes, I great suggestion.  

In case you didn't know this, "Price Change" is a filter option in the price guide search. 

That is nice, but it would be fantastic if it was available in My Organize.

I bet we all can relate to the excitement of being able to pull a card out of our "commons" stacks so it can be designated as "hot" or "valuable". Upgrading from naked to penny sleeve (or better).  

Beckett, you can help enable one of the funniest parts of the hobby!!

I totally agree! This would be an upgrade that all subscribers will embrace!