`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Pearson Autograph

David Pearson Autograph
Does anyone have a David Pearson 2004 Press Pass Autographs for sale/trade?

(Other than the one in your PC, Michael (shelbysaleen)! Big Grin )

RE: David Pearson Autograph
I wish I could help Tim. I don't think I have ANY AU's from 2004.

(04-11-2020, 08:56 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I wish I could help Tim. I don't think I have ANY AU's from 2004.
Thanks Adam...I checked your database and did not see one.

There is one on the Marketplace that is a little pricey, but I thought I would check here first.

(04-12-2020, 03:40 AM)timbart2821118 Wrote: Thanks Adam...I checked your database and did not see one.

There is one on the Marketplace that is a little pricey, but I thought I would check here first.
Yeah. I don't see anyone having that listed as a trader on Beckett OR TCDB. With the BV at only $25, I was kinda surprised. I certainly wouldn't pay more than $25 for one though! And that's HIGH for the BV amount listed here. I normally refuse to pay more than 50% of BV for any card, but even "cheap" hard-to-find cards can cause me to bump up what I'd pay for it. And BTW, I've never owned a Pearson AU or I would probably still have it!

(04-12-2020, 03:58 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Yeah. I don't see anyone having that listed as a trader on Beckett OR TCDB. With the BV at only $25, I was kinda surprised. I certainly wouldn't pay more than $25 for one though! And that's HIGH for the BV amount listed here. I normally refuse to pay more than 50% of BV for any card, but even "cheap" hard-to-find cards can cause me to bump up what I'd pay for it. And BTW, I've never owned a Pearson AU or I would probably still have it!
Yeah, you are preaching to the (virtual) choir, Adam!

Happy Easter everyone!

I thought I had a couple Pearson autos, but all if found was a 2007 Legends that came out of a Hit Parade pack, so, most likely, it was never actually part of the release (at least, I don't believe it was). There is no marking on it, either, indicating it is a certified auto. It is card #60 "Silver Fox" and a neat looking card, but not what you are looking for. This one is listed on eBay for $10 (my auto is not smudged like this):

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(04-12-2020, 08:27 AM)dunnere Wrote: I thought I had a couple Pearson autos, but all if found was a 2007 Legends that came out of a Hit Parade pack, so, most likely, it was never actually part of the release (at least, I don't believe it was). There is no marking on it, either, indicating it is a certified auto. It is card #60 "Silver Fox" and a neat looking card, but not what you are looking for. This one is listed on eBay for $10 (my auto is not smudged like this):

Thanks for checking!

(04-11-2020, 09:21 AM)timbart2821118 Wrote: Does anyone have a David Pearson 2004 Press Pass Autographs for sale/trade?

(Other than the one in your PC, Michael (shelbysaleen)! Big Grin )
I picked up the one on the Marketplace...it is actually for another collector I was helping out.