`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TONS OF GOOD STUFF up for grabs!!!

TONS OF GOOD STUFF up for grabs!!!
Hey all! I was INCREDIBLY Blessed and was able to get an ENTIRE collection of Top Shelf Label football cards, over 1000 game used & auto's, complete sets, most is from 95-2010, but were talking about the BEST brands and cards from the players of that era, key RC's, ser #'s out the wazoo, crazy!!! BUT, haha, I actually really just collect Baseball. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED this era of Football, Donovan McNabb, Drew Bledsoe, Randy Moss, Steve McNair, Fred Taylor, Montana, Favre, Sapp, and some of these relic/auto cards with jerseys, balls and gloves all on 1 card WITH an auto??? There's nothing like this kind of stuff in Baseball let me tell you, so if I ended up getting stuck with all of this it would be fine with me. BUT, my wife would probably kill me in my sleep, I'm taking up 2 rooms w/it all lol. Anyway, I'm trying to get some goodies in my org each day, there's SOME new stuff too, but more of the older high dollar stuff, pm me with your favorite teams, players etc and I'll try & get more of it loaded, love to trade, fine with selling, whatever, so give me a shout, thanks and God Bless...
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."

RE: TONS OF GOOD STUFF up for grabs!!!
Offer sent

Open offer sent.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

open offer sent.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).