`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
taking a break from trading for a while

taking a break from trading for a while
I'm sorry to say that I think I need to take a break from trading for a while. The wife and I are in the higher risk categories for this virus, and sending out cards requires me to visit the local post office. And since going there ups my risk and doesn't supply me with food or toilet paper, I think I am going to put trips there (and to other non-essential places) on hold for a bit. Not permanently, just until we get this virus situation under better control.

Thanks to all for past trades, for understanding this position, and for future trades when I can - Mark
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

RE: taking a break from trading for a while
All the best Mark. Looking forward to dealing with you again soon.

Hope you can avoid it and stay healthy. All the best.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Be well, Mark. Looking forward to our next deal once this black cloud has passed.

Take care,
Chris

Good luck and keep healthy. I'm not stopping, but will definitely be slowing down a bit right now.

Wishing nothing but the best for your family and yourself. Kudos to you for thinking of others when making this decision. Best wishes!

Randi

Take care Mark, Wishing everyone a healthy passage through all of this.
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org

Family and health always! Take care Mark. Hope to trade again when all of this is blown over and there's no longer a risk.

Mark, keep you and the family safe!!

(03-12-2020, 11:07 AM)mswatson Wrote: I'm sorry to say that I think I need to take a break from trading for a while. The wife and I are in the higher risk categories for this virus, and sending out cards requires me to visit the local post office. And since going there ups my risk and doesn't supply me with food or toilet paper, I think I am going to put trips there (and to other non-essential places) on hold for a bit. Not permanently, just until we get this virus situation under better control.

Thanks to all for past trades, for understanding this position, and for future trades when I can - Mark

SMART !!! Stay well.

Walter