`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Topps

2020 Topps
I wasn't going to buy any but I broke down and bought two hanger boxes. I really only want a few rookie cards especially Yordan Alvarez for a project i'm working on. Sadly, I didn't get one. So i'm still on the lookout for one if anyone has an extra for trade. I did add a few 2020 Topps cards for trade in anyone is interested.
I never list base cards for trade. So if anyone is looking for any let me know. I just might have what you're looking for.

RE: 2020 Topps
I have busted 10 blasters, 2 hangers and four packs and haven't seen one Yordan card (base or insert). Strange.
Rest in Peace Feb 2022 

(02-25-2020, 06:09 PM)tonybe33 Wrote: I have busted 10 blasters, 2 hangers and four packs and haven't seen one Yordan card (base or insert). Strange.
They're out there. There are several people who have them for trade but not one will respond to a trade offer.

(02-25-2020, 06:09 PM)tonybe33 Wrote: I have busted 10 blasters, 2 hangers and four packs and haven't seen one Yordan card (base or insert). Strange.
I busted 2 hobby boxes ($110 total) and got a complete set of the 350 base cards, including all the rookies, and over 100 dupes for trade (that I will put out after Tax Season). It is weird that 10 blasters did not bring the same type of results.

Awesome. I do have a lot of inserts now though.

(02-25-2020, 08:51 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I busted 2 hobby boxes ($110 total) and got a complete set of the 350 base cards, including all the rookies, and over 100 dupes for trade (that I will put out after Tax Season). It is weird that 10 blasters did not bring the same type of results.
Rest in Peace Feb 2022 

(02-25-2020, 08:51 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I busted 2 hobby boxes ($110 total) and got a complete set of the 350 base cards, including all the rookies, and over 100 dupes for trade (that I will put out after Tax Season). It is weird that 10 blasters did not bring the same type of results.
I don't suppose you could part with one Yordan Alvarez rc.

Sorry, I only have 1 of his. In fact, the top 3 RCs each produced 1 copy.

Yordan does seem to be a harder pull. I bought a couple blasters, hangers and a Hobby and pulled only one. CSPEN i wanted to throw it in our trade, but I needed him for one of my PCs. Sad
[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]

I have several Yordans and Im willing to trade one of them. Im waiting for pricing and then I'll put them into org. I am going to make an assumption that 2020 Topps RC's will be priced within the next week, so check back with me, and maybe we can work something out.

I've gotten really lucky I guess and have almost a dozen Yordans, I'm happy to trade or sell to anyone who's hunting for it, whatever is best for you, should have at least 5 in my org, oh, and my address wasn't showing up when I first started my org, I fixed it, then it disappeared. I entered it again but if you have any trouble seeing it, sorry and please pm me and LMK. Pretty much have TONS of all rc's whether they're loaded or not, ditto on inserts and some decent parallels, a few nice SP var's, and of course base. If anyone is building a set, I'm happy to help no trade needed if for commons, just LMK what you need and cover the shipping & they're yours. Just forgive me if it takes a couple days, I only log on every couple days. God Bless...
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."