`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Redskins should...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Draft Young
66.67%
4 66.67%
Trade down for more picks
33.33%
2 33.33%
Draft a QB, Haskins is a bum
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
With the #2 Pick, the Redskins...

With the #2 Pick, the Redskins...
Alright, here's a look at pick 2! What should the skins do? Here's a few scenarios.

1. The most obvious, draft Chase Young if Burrow (or Tua) goes at 1.
2. Trade down with a team that REALLY wants either Young, or one of the other qbs. This would allow them probably at least a couple extra picks this year, (depending on who made the move, possibly 2 first round picks later this year, and one next year, or an extra second and third this year, and some picks next year). This would help build up the team.

These are really the only 2 scenarios I see. Looking in the draft, I'm not sure there's another talent I'd take at #2, if they are sold on Haskins. Akuda, the CB, I think is more of a man to man guy, and Rivera likes a zone scheme. To rich for the Guard they need, there's no Quentin Nelson this year in the draft. Could they take an OT or WR here? Again, I feel like it's just a little too rich for THIS team at THIS spot. Young has to be the pick if he's there, right?

RE: With the #2 Pick, the Redskins...
This one is easy - unless the Bengals draft Young and pass on Burrows, its Young

If that (the Bengals drafting Young] happens, I'd expect a trade down giving that Washington is deficient in several positions

They'll draft the top offensive tackle available.

Man the Lions will have a field day taking calls for teams to trade up to 3 if Washington passes on Young.

That being said, I don't think they will. That defense can become a strength for this team very quickly with him and if Foster comes back healthy and all those defensive lineman they drafted high continue to grow.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

I'm with you guys...I just can't see passing on Young if he is there. If he's as good as the Bosa's, or close to it, as a floor, that would make the Skins better immediately.

Miami or San Diego, err, LA trades up to No. 2, takes Tua or Herbert

Lions take Chase Young

Everyone is happy

(02-24-2020, 04:28 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Miami or San Diego, err, LA trades up to No. 2, takes Tua or Herbert

Lions take Chase Young

Everyone is happy
Define "Everyone" lol

(02-24-2020, 05:31 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: Define "Everyone" lol
Well, personally, I have a hard time getting excited about any Buckeye, unless his name is Chris Spielman.

I don't know if you ever read "Pride of Detroit" - one of the SB Nation communities - but most people there think he is the answer.

Personally I want whoever keeps Stafford healthy - best O-lineman available - but if Young is there it would be hard to pass him up.

Then again, I loved the Hockenson pick last year and most people on that board despised it, so what do I know, right? LOL

(02-24-2020, 05:49 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Well, personally, I have a hard time getting excited about any Buckeye, unless his name is Chris Spielman.

I don't know if you ever read "Pride of Detroit" - one of the SB Nation communities - but most people there think he is the answer.

Personally I want whoever keeps Stafford healthy - best O-lineman available - but if Young is there it would be hard to pass him up.

Then again, I loved the Hockenson pick last year and most people on that board despised it, so what do I know, right? LOL
I definitely get that, was just joking that not everyone would be happy, just probably a majority of Lions fans and whomever trades up to two.