Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Update on My Fletcher Rainbow(s)

An Update on My Fletcher Rainbow(s)
Hey All,

Been a while since I have been on here but, Happy New Year everyone! Since I started to chase (read: obsess) the David Fletcher rainbow I haven't really had the interest in cracking any new product. To be quite honest, I am a little disenchanted with how bloated the production has become again but that is for another thread.

Over the Holidays though, I did step out of my project and snag a card I wanted when I was young. As I remember, it was a big deal and for me was the first real short-print where I understood the scarcity of it. Plus, as a kid, it was just cool:

[Image: ewGpNRml.jpg]

Now, I can't remember when I last updated here but I know since then Sapphire and Minis have been added to the mix if I wanted to chase the "full rainbow." With those additions, the total needed would be 72 cards, the toughest of which includes 17-1/1's, 6-#/5's, 3-#/10's, & 7-#/25's and so on... Anyhow, I am now at 49 of 72 with 1 more on the way and 2 more pending. I am slowly getting there:

[Image: yK9A5SHh.jpg]

Still looking for these
Topps Series 2: Fathers Day Blue, Memorial Day Camo, & Printing Plates
Topps Mini: Red
Topps Chrome: Red, Red Wave, Printing Plates, & Super
Topps Chrome Sapphire: Purple & Super
Topps Chrome RC Auto: Red (non-wave), Plates, & Super

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated and I will pay a finders fee!

Finally, as I may have mentioned before. Fletch technically is not in Update but kind of... The US189 card 'Pacific Power' with Ohtani & Trout has my guy in the background throwing out high-fives (AND he's mentioned on the back). Anyway, I apologize if I am being redundant but, here is how far that one has come along:

[Image: 7Jqi6Ygh.jpg]

19 of 22 complete. Just need the Black Plate and both Platinums (mini & standard).

Same as above, any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you have made it this far, thank you and I hope 2020 is a good one!
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

RE: An Update on My Fletcher Rainbow(s)
Nice additions! The 1/1's are going to be the biggest challenge!!