`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie wants to trade

Newbie wants to trade
Hey, my name is Alex. I'm new to the site and don't have a thing downloaded, kinda dreading it, HUGE collection, LOTS to move '53-19, mostly modern. Desperately seeking some parallels to some 19 topps players: Yonder Alonso, Yasmani Grandal Update, Austin Meadows FS, Ben Zobrist, Jason Heyward, several more. Have MANY parallels to trade also, many rainbows in progress from 2 cards deep to 12 on some. PM me if you can help me out, I can take great pics and am an honest guy. Hope to hear from you, have a Blessed Day..Alex
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."

RE: Newbie wants to trade
Alex, I have a few suggestions for you to get the trading going. No worries if you choose not to do this; we all have our cost/benefit levels.

1. There are guys/gals on this site that do trade without the ORG and so their cards are not listed, but they make a post with photos of particular cards they are offering that day/week. Blind trades are rare.
2. Be willing to ship your cards out first with tracking
3. Start by making offers yourself instead of waiting for others to make an offer - you can do that by doing a search of a card, clicking on it, and then on screen there will be a list of those who have it in their ORG with links to their profile. Then you can see the last time they logged in and from there click on 'Trade With Me'
4. Finally, don't take rejected offers personally. For every successful trade I make (over 530) I have had 25% fail.

Have fun with it! -Kerry

RE: Newbie wants to trade
Do you have any vintate (pre 1970) stars?