`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
topps stadium club line

topps stadium club line
Are these cards popular, it seems to me the stadium club line isn't has popular as chrome, update, etc.. do they not hold their value well? i'm curious to what everyone thinks. i personally think they're a beautiful card and very high quality.

RE: topps stadium club line
There are many Stadium Club collectors on this site. The issue is that there are many hobby investors that ignore it.

I love these cards so much that i must of bought at least 10 boxes. Love the Glossy picture and the fact that not all pictures are action ones but more of the players doing other things. One drawback about these cards are that alot of them are not mint condition dew to the back card been marked with some silver stains on them.

Stadium Club has always been known for it's stellar photography and borderless design. That's the appeal of the set to those it appeals to, me included.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I honesty think the junk wax era had some nice stadium clib cards cards. To me, they're refreshing after see the topps series design over and over. I dont know why a company would create border cards since they're so prone to be off centered.

I spent a lot of money on Stadium Club in the early 90"s. I still have my membership cards as a Charter Member.

I'll never forget when Stadium Club first came out in '92. As a 14 year old at the time, and being completely ignorant that adults collected cards as well, I was floored wondering how in the world someone my age could afford to keep buying packs and whose parents in their right mind would pay that much for a pack.

I think they were somewhere between $2.50-$5.00 pack.

(10-30-2019, 12:17 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I'll never forget when Stadium Club first came out in '92...
Actually it was 1991 and I still have my Charter Member cards too.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(10-30-2019, 12:21 PM)zeprock Wrote: Actually it was 1991 and I still have my Charter Member cards too.
Well hell, my memory is already going............

I bought 3 hobby boxes this year because Kerry said he loved the look. I personally like the look as well. But buy what you want to collect, not what's "popular". I know Sapphire is like super hot right now and I haven't bought into a single online break or bought box for myself. I've been ordering the singles I want from eBay.