Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New to the page. Wanted to introduce my self

New to the page. Wanted to introduce my self
Hey guys,

My name is wesley and was told about this board by Jason Y. Thought i come over here and check it out. Been breaking Nascar since March and absolutely loving it. Hope to come here and have fun, make new friends and gain some new insight on how people are viewing nascar cards.

RE: New to the page. Wanted to introduce my self
Hi Wesley, i broke in to collecting not to long before you and feel the same. Hope you like it here and stick around.
Mikel
Just getting started I’ll add more soon!

Hello and welcome Wesley. I'm Adam. Everyone in the racing forum is on a first name basis. We're a pretty tight-knit group, so I hope you enjoy it here. We're always glad to have another person join in. I've been collecting NASCAR off and on since 1991 and continuously since 2007. If you ever have a question about cards or the sport, feel free to ask. Someone will answer your question, usually the same day. I work in the evenings so I'm not usually on here until after 10pm. But I do check in every single day.
I would invite you to join the fantasy game I run here, but with only 5 races left this season, it's kinda pointless. Wink You are certainly welcome to join next season though. This is the 6th season I've run it and every player has gotten a prize each year. We've never had a repeat winner and it doesn't look like it will happen this year either (although still possible). It's just a fun and friendly game to keep the season more interesting.

I have a question for you. Have you been to a race? Some of us have and some haven't. I've been to 4 and had a blast every time. I went to the Martinsville Fall truck race in 2015 and the Cup races there in 2016 & 2017. I went to the Roval race last year. I'm going to the Martinsville race again in a couple of weeks too. Anyway, we hope you'll enjoy it here and stick around.

That was a waste of my time. This "new" member hasn't logged back on since 22 HOURS after he started the thread. I really hate when people do that!

I agree Adam, maybe he forgot the website or his login.......... Anyway I read your post so it wasn't a total waste...lol. I am going to make mine short!!
Wesley if you log back on "Welcome aboard"
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]